Within months of purchasing a Lane sofa, this is what it looks like with less than a year of light use.What concerns me most is that after 6 weeks of waiting for someone to come out to take photos, this is considered "normal wear" and does not qualify for any warranty.
Yet, the warranty information originally attached to the couch states "individually wrapped coils to retain shape." I'm still making payments on this hunk of junk and would have been better off shopping at a bargain basement warehouse. Customer service on a corporate level was useless. None of my friends or family members will ever shop at Bon Ton after seeing this first hand. If I can help a few others out there by getting word out, maybe consumers won't be scammed into paying high prices for poor quality products.
I wish I had seen these complaints left by others before making this purchase. Be ready to take a chance if shopping at Bon Ton Furniture. I've purchased lots of furniture over the years at various other furniture stores and never had such a disappointing experience.
Bon Ton Furniture is proof that high prices don't guarantee quality products or service.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lane Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."