Within months of purchasing a Lane sofa, this is what it looks like with less than a year of light use.What concerns me most is that after 6 weeks of waiting for someone to come out to take photos, this is considered "normal wear" and does not qualify for any warranty.
Yet, the warranty information originally attached to the couch states "individually wrapped coils to retain shape." I'm still making payments on this hunk of junk and would have been better off shopping at a bargain basement warehouse. Customer service on a corporate level was useless. None of my friends or family members will ever shop at Bon Ton after seeing this first hand. If I can help a few others out there by getting word out, maybe consumers won't be scammed into paying high prices for poor quality products.
I wish I had seen these complaints left by others before making this purchase. Be ready to take a chance if shopping at Bon Ton Furniture. I've purchased lots of furniture over the years at various other furniture stores and never had such a disappointing experience.
Bon Ton Furniture is proof that high prices don't guarantee quality products or service.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lane Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."