Within months of purchasing a Lane sofa, this is what it looks like with less than a year of light use.What concerns me most is that after 6 weeks of waiting for someone to come out to take photos, this is considered "normal wear" and does not qualify for any warranty.
Yet, the warranty information originally attached to the couch states "individually wrapped coils to retain shape." I'm still making payments on this hunk of junk and would have been better off shopping at a bargain basement warehouse. Customer service on a corporate level was useless. None of my friends or family members will ever shop at Bon Ton after seeing this first hand. If I can help a few others out there by getting word out, maybe consumers won't be scammed into paying high prices for poor quality products.
I wish I had seen these complaints left by others before making this purchase. Be ready to take a chance if shopping at Bon Ton Furniture. I've purchased lots of furniture over the years at various other furniture stores and never had such a disappointing experience.
Bon Ton Furniture is proof that high prices don't guarantee quality products or service.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lane Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I had bought stock from Surindo Furniture from Indonesia. I paid 3000 $ in advance In July 2013 for order of 10000 $ and I told that I am coming..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."